Wednesday 31 January 2007

How can they do this to me

As my parents or my sisters don’t speak to me, I have to rely on my neighbor friend to get information about them. I don’t want to ring them as I have not done anything wrong. But I love everyone so I want to know. I used to call 3 or 4 times a week.
Today I called my friend and almost cried. But I didn’t want to show that to him so put the phone down. I have to call him back. The reason is my niece has come of age this month. He told me. My elder sister’s daughter. How can they not tell me that? How can they do that to me? She is my little baby. When she was born and the first few years I was there and she was my little favorite.
Parents and family has to love me and back me up. If they don’t when the gets going tough then the love is fake.
I have never ever hurt anyone intentionally. But people who do are always happy.
Now i know how much they hate me. I am not going to call them again.
I felt like i have to die today. But I don’t have the courage anymore to do that.

No comments: