Thursday 25 January 2007

Equal Opportunity..........

I wasn’t in the mood to write anything for last few days. Last two days I tried every where to get a job. Everyone says that disability is not a problem and they are equal opportunity employer. Yes true. But people who works there have a problem with people like me. I went everywhere to log for a job. As I am walking with clutches I know its not easy to work. But some of the jobs I went today, its all desk based jobs. But As soon as they see me with clutches, they assume that I cant work. I almost cried today in front of a lady when she said they cant take me because of my leg. I begged her for a job with out any success.
I went to the council to register myslef as a disable person so I will get money weekly. I dont want to do that. but i dont have money anymore.
My house owner kindly said that he does not need his rent for the room until i get a job.
The strange thing is that it is very painful to have lost a leg and feeling helpful at times. Even to do the exercise for my leg, I dont have anybody. But it doesnt bother me. I am not sad losing my leg. But as soon as i think of my suryan it is so painful inside.
I cant control myself........
I deserve all these........for hurting my suryan so much.

No comments: