Saturday 27 January 2007

I Miss Them

Days are going very slow. When you don’t do anything, it’s so difficult to stop thinking about the past. And specialy when you don’t have anything next day and in future to look forward to, the day goes very slowly and the nights become impossible.
I miss them so much. I am a very family person. Now it’s been almost more than 2 months since I have spoken to my parents or my sisters. And I spoke to my Suryan on the 12 of January. I miss her so much and so want to talk to her.But when I spoke last time I said to her that I will not talk to her anymore as I don’t want to disturb her life. But I want to talk to her but she will be very angry with me. And I don’t want to make her sad. She deserves a very beautiful life.
I made my parents upset and angry and I asked not to talk to me unless they accept me as me…not whom they want me to be.
It is so painfull when the people you love the most hurts you. That’s the most painful a person can go thru in their life.

1 comment:

geeth said...

Don't worry.. I hope you have a better year this year :)

BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog :)