Sunday 6 January 2008

Last wish

Even if you are about to get killed you will get a last wish. Every one in this world gets a chance to explain themselves or even second chance for the lucky ones. I feel like I have been robed of my life, without even telling me. One day I am in love and the whole world is with me and she has been promising that she cant live without me, the next day she is telling me that she got married because of my her parents.
There is nothing in this world can explain how my heart felt. I mean nothing.
When you love someone so much and trust them more than your own life…the last thing you expect from them is to break my heart. Just imagine if the mother you love so much, hurts you, then nothing can put you back.
I loved her more than my life and nothing can make me feel better. She could come up with 1000 reasons why she did this to me. But nothing is going to give my life back. And wash my pain away. I am sure she would have had options and could have decided my way. She would have thought, she is doing the right thing and she thought about her self and her family.
Because in everyone’s mind, that as a boy I can just switch my feelings and look at another girl. The truth is that my mind and heart is not a computer where you can switch off when you have finished with it. It doesn’t work that way. People might think I am over reacting. May be or maybe not. All I know is how hard for me to pass even a single day.
Why…………….I ask myself every second, every minute or every hour…I did not even have a small opportunity to fight for my life…..
Why did I deserve….
What have I done so wrong in my life to have my life completely taken away……….

No comments: